In unprecedented times, you have to get back to the basics.
To create more dough (sales) for your company, now more
than ever, you must embrace, nurture and delight the
hard-earned customers you already have.
We can show you how.
How well do you know your existing customer base? How much is each customer worth to your business?
Answer these questions.
1. Do you have a written plan in place that crafts your own unique customer experience recipe from first contact to a preferred referral?
2. When was the last time you emailed your customers a meaningful message that wasn't product or "selling" focused?
3. What is your "special sauce" or innovative solution that you bring to the market? This is your own unique process that makes what you do and who you are special. Do you even have one?
4. How many visitors came to your website last month, both new and returning?
5. What repeatable system do you have in place that helps you "Serve" your market and creates a non-stop referral engine?
6. And finally, what is the CLV or Lifetime Value of your top 20% best customers?
Do you want to win more sales and build a brand that really matters through your existing customer base?
Treat your customers like guests in your kitchen and build stronger, longer-lasting relationships beyond the single visit or transaction.
Do you know who your best clients are? Do you have a relationship with them or are they just a transaction?
To help you make the most of your hard-earned customers, download our "Know Thy Customer workbook here.
Our C4L or Customers 4 Life Recipe works for these businesses and will work for yours.
Real Estate Professionals
Service based businesses
Tech based businesses
Community based businesses
and will work for you.